Information for participants during COVID-19
How we ensure your health and safety in our experiments in the SNS Lab:
- Experimenters will measure their own temperature before each experiment.
- Before entering the lab, you are required to disinfect your hands. Experimenters will disinfect their hands regularly during the experiment.
- Experimenters and participants wear masks and green scrubs / or purple protective clothing all the time (we will instruct you in appropriate mask use).
- You will wear disposable slippers instead of shoes.
- Devices and surfaces within 2m of each participant will be disinfected before and after each measurement. Other surfaces will be disinfected at least three times per day.
- We will dispose information material (e.g., seating cards and information sheets) after each participant.
- During the setup of EEG and TMS experiments, experimenters will wear gloves, experimenters and participants will wear FFP2 masks and protective glasses or a plastic face shield.
- We will assess your health status by a questionnaire via email one day prior to the experiment.
The Laboratory for Social and Neural Systems Research (SNS Lab) was founded thanks to the generous support from Branco Weiss, the University of Zurich, and the University Hospital Zurich. The laboratory is located in a custom-built section of the MR-Centre at University Hospital Zurich and is equipped with research-dedicated equipment for experiments using fMRI, brain stimulation, behavioural measurements, EEG, and pharmacological manipulations.
Contact the SNS Lab
Laboratory for Social and Neural Systems Research (SNS Lab)
University Hospital Zurich
Phone: +41 44 255 44 86
Phone: +41 44 255 46 09
Fax: +41 44 255 16 40
The tram stop "ETH / Universitaetsspital" is right in front of the main entrance to the University Hospital Zurich, making it easy to get to the SNS Lab using Zurich's renowned public transportation system.